Levlesh replied

295 weeks ago

Alphas Movie Download Hd > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Following the death of a witness in a court case, Dr. Lee Rosen leads a team of "Alphas", (advanced human beings) who have have a number of special skills that makes them a formidable team. As Rosen mentors them and teaches the team to harness their considerable skills, they begin to realize that there are powerful forces behind the courthouse murder, including one of their own.
Alphas is a science fiction drama focusing on a team that investigates people with supernatural abilities.
We finished watching the last episode of the last season of this series last evening. Personally I was quite happy that it was over even though it ended in a huge cliffhanger. After watching season one we really only watched season 2 because my son wanted to watch it. Personally I would rather have watched something else.<br/><br/>Actually I got downright frustrated every time I watched an episode in this series. This so called extraordinary team was really nothing but a bunch of bunglers with superhuman capabilities. They constantly screwed up, got entangled in their own personal problem or just behaved downright stupidly and then kind of managed to solve their case in the end after all.<br/><br/>Doctor Rosen, who where supposed to be an expert on Alphas, was generally behaving like he was clueless. Both in terms of his profession but also as an investigator. Over and over again I sat and wanted to scream at the screen that he should listen to what people around him said but no…he just ran off because he had something else on his mind…again. The person playing Gary was probably doing a real good job of playing autistic but he was literally driving me nuts with his freaky and obnoxious behavior. Bill was mostly being an idiot and suffered from the same listening problem as the doctor. The rest of the characters was…well nothing to write home about.<br/><br/>The main plot in the second season with the idea of enhancing alphas and killing everyone else with flashing lights was just dumb. When Rachel and Kat said how screwed they where because they couldn&#39;t turn of the lights in the station in the last episode I just went &quot;thank god this show is over&quot;. Christ, never thought of covering your eyes or finding a dark place you dimwits? It is a shame. This series had great potential but it did not work out at all for me. I can understand why it was canceled after only two seasons.
Laughable. Stop trying to make Canadian cities look to be US ones (all the Ontario license plates and that Purolator delivery truck should be dead giveaways that the show is in Canada and not in NYC (as depicted)). Haven&#39;t we seen this all before in Mutant X? I guess SyFy must like it &#39;cause it&#39;s cheaper to make than Stargate Universe. The whiny kid could do with getting himself blown up…or better yet, let him drive the car. It will result in an accident and we&#39;ll be rid of him. So far I&#39;ve not seen anything out of the ordinary with this show. I notice that demographically, us over 40&#39;s seem to think this show is average while the under 20&#39;s think it&#39;s the best thing since sliced bread. Stick around kids. You haven&#39;t seen enough really good stuff yet…<br/><br/>PS At least the Marc Bolan/T-Rex fans should get a kick out of the music and references. I&#39;m not a fan, so I didn&#39;t…

Alphas are advanced human beings with enhanced abilities, effectively giving them super powers.
a5c7b9f00b
the Sword Art Online: The Movie - Ordinal Scale full movie in hindi free download hdBig Bigger Biggest hd mp4 downloadReal Problems song free downloadthe Hands Up, Don't Shoot full movie in hindi free downloadMetrocop Redemption in tamil pdf downloadBartleby the Prisoner torrentBatman Begins tamil dubbed movie free downloadHardland hd mp4 downloadCybersix in hindi movie downloadArmy of One full movie kickass torrent
Please log in to post a reply.